Market hours!! Order anytime from Saturday at Noon until Wednesday at Noon for pickup on Thursday from 4:30 to 5:30 PM.

Pickup Location: Fuel So Good Coffee Roasters, 1407 N. Jackson St., Tullahoma.

Our local network of growers continues to increase with exciting new items weekly. JOIN TODAY.

If you have any problems understanding this site or have questions about listing your locally-grown items, please contact us at

How we work: Our farmers and growers receive 95% of the listed price; the remaining 5% is used to pay technology fees and support the market’s growth.

You can browse our growers and their products without becoming a member. Membership is free, so JOIN TODAY.

Proudly sponsored by: Fuel So Good Coffee Roasters

The Market Managers have temporarily disabled ordering at this market.

Live Cultures/Foods

Search entire market by all or part of product name:
Live Water Kefir Grains
Grower: Triple B Farm/Pickleweed's Sweet Treats
Price: $5.00 ( 1/4 cup )
Available (Estimated): 2

Live water kefir grains. Grown in organic sugar and unsulfured blackstrap molasses. Instructions for making water kefir will me included ... more